We will be closed Monday December 26th and Monday January 2nd in observance of the Holidays.
If you have a non-life threatening emergency and need to reach our provider on-call before the office reopens please call 425-454-5311 to have one of your providers contacted.
We encourage you to schedule an appointment for any of your healthcare needs.
For the comfort of our patients and staff who have allergies, PLEASE do not wear any fragrance when visiting our clinic.
Read our reviews at: https://www.demandforce.com/b/bellevuefamilymedicineassociates
- IMT Testing – Ultrasound Scan
- Regular or Periodic Physical Exams
- Pediatric Well-Care and Immunizations
- Annual PAP/Pelvic/Breast Exams
- Sports Participation Physicals
- School Enrollment Physicals
- Pre-Surgical Physicals
- Adoption Physicals
- Depression/Anxiety Screening management
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Blood Drawing
- Limited on-site Laboratory Testing
- Specimen Cultures for Infection Identification
- Cardiac Monitor or Arrhythmia Testing
- Spirometry or Breath Testing
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- STD screening
- Colon Cancer Testing
- Colposcopy or Cervical Cancer Testing
- Audiological & Tympanometric Ear Testing
- Total Pregnancy Care
- Genetic testing for hereditary cancers (Brac/Lynch)
Physicians and staff were professional, highly skilled and friendly. They made helpful recommendations with good follow-up.
I arrived early due to long travel needed and I wanted to be sure to be on time. She interrupted her lunch plans to do my appointment early. Fabulous service.
I have complete faith whatever problem I have will be taken care of.